Wed, 31 Mar|
Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex
Rhys - Bronze - Wavezlink SwimSafer 2.0 Test
Personal Survival & Stroke Improvement Skills
Time & Location
31 Mar 2021, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex, 202 Ang Mo Kio Ave 9, Singapore 569771
About The Event
Please complete the online registration form by Tues 16 March 2021 Latest. Confirmed details and future correspondence will be sent via Email provided in registration.
$30/- included Registration fee, Administration fee, Equipment usage and E-Certificate
- e-Payment is to be made directly to Coach's mobile number via PayNow or PayLah!
- Fees paid are non-refundable after registration unless application is rejected.
- In case your child is feeling unwell, a Medical Certificate must be presented and the refund of test fee will less $20 being the levied administration fee.
The test sequence must be continuous as per layout. It must be performed in an efficient, confident and conclusive manner. Clean swimming attires must be worn beneath all clothing.
PLEASE REPORT 5 MINS BEFORE THE TEST TIMESLOT to register your attendance as the test will start punctually on schedule. Absent or Late comers will be deemed as having failed the Test and no refunds will be given.
Male: Shorts & T-shirt & Clean swimming attires
Female: Shorts & T-shirt & Clean swimming attires
Test Sequence Bronze Swim:
Swim 25m Front Crawl; Swim 25m Backstroke; Swim 25m Breaststroke; Swim 25m Survival Backstroke; climb out of water
Test Sequence Bronze A without goggle:
Compact Jump; Forward somersault; Scull, float or tread water 2min
Feet-first surface dive; at least 1.4m deep; swim through hoops 2m apart, climb out of water
Test Sequence Bronze B without goggle, with clothing:
Swim slowly for 3min with Survival Backstroke, Survival sidestroke & Survival Breaststroke; change at 15m; Wave for help; Grasp the kickboard; kick to pool’s side
Health and Indemnity Declaration
By submitting this registration form, you as the parent / guardian do agree to the following declarations:
1) I am aware of the risks involved in the SwimSafer 2.0 Programme and hereby confirm my/my child’s participation in this programme and its test. If during the term of the programme and test, I/my child am/is feeling unwell, taking medication or carrying an injury, I undertake to inform the SwimSafer Instructor/Assessor of the condition prior to participating in the programme/test.
2) In any case, I shall not hold ActiveSG, its SwimSafer Instructors, officers or agents responsible or liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage that I/my child may suffer or incur in connection with this programme/test or from my/my child participation in it.
Test Fee: $30/- inclusive of Registration fee, Administration fee, Equipment usage and E-Certificate Please select quantity as "1" for each participant registered. Multiple participants or siblings should be resubmitted as a separate registration. Click "Next" to proceed to "checkout". You will be required to submit your particulars / details after clicking "Checkout" before registration is complete.