Date: Tues 17 Mar 2020, Morning Time is TBC|
Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex
Terence - Silver - Wavezlink SwimSafer 2.0 Test
Intermediate Personal Survival & Stroke Refinement Skills
Time & Location
Date: Tues 17 Mar 2020, Morning Time is TBC
Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex, 1771 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 569978
About The Event
Please complete the online registration form by Sun 16 Feb 2020 Latest. Confirmed details and future correspondence will be sent via Email provided in registration.
Test Fee: $30/- included Registration fee, Administration fee, Equipment usage and E-Certificate
- Cash Payment to be made directly to your child's Coach
- e-Payment may also be made directly to the Coach's mobile number via PayNow or PayLah!
- Fees paid are non-refundable after registration unless application is rejected.
- In case your child is feeling unwell, a Medical Certificate must be presented and the refund of test fee will less $20 being the levied administration fee.
The test sequence must be continuous as per layout. It must be performed in an efficient, confident and conclusive manner. Clean swimming attires must be worn beneath all clothing.
PLEASE REPORT 15MINS BEFORE THE TEST TIMESLOT to register your attendance as the test will start punctually on schedule. Absent or Late comers will be deemed as having failed the Test and no refunds will be given.
Male: Long pants & T-shirt & Clean swimming attires
Female: Long pants & T-shirt & Clean swimming attires
Test Sequence Silver Swim:
Crouching Dive entry
Swim 50m Front Crawl (within 1:30 min)
Swim 50m Breaststroke (within 1:50 min)
Swim 50m Backstroke (within 1:40 min)
Swim 25m Survival Backstroke; Swim 25m Survival Sidestroke; Swim 10m Dolphin kick; climb out of water
Test Sequence Silver A without goggle with clothing:
Backward Somersault; Feet-first surface dive; Swim through hoops 3m apart
Swim quickly 45m with Front Crawl; Wave for Help; Put on PFD in water; Stay in H.E.L.P Position for 30 sec
Survival Swim (Survival Backstroke/Survival Breaststroke/ Survival Sidestroke) 25m with PFD; climb out of water
Health and Indemnity Declaration
By submitting this registration form, you as the parent / guardian do agree to the following declarations:
1) I am aware of the risks involved in the SwimSafer 2.0 Programme and hereby confirm my/my child’s participation in this programme and its test. If during the term of the programme and test, I/my child am/is feeling unwell, taking medication or carrying an injury, I undertake to inform the SwimSafer Instructor/Assessor of the condition prior to participating in the programme/test.
2) In any case, I shall not hold ActiveSG, its SwimSafer Instructors, officers or agents responsible or liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage that I/my child may suffer or incur in connection with this programme/test or from my/my child participation in it.
Parents Consent for the Collection of Personal Data
Please note that by confirming your registration, you agree that Wavezlink LLP may collect, use and disclose your personal/child’s personal data as provided, for the purpose of the SwimSafer assessment application in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
SS2.0 Test Registration Fee
Test Fee: $30/- inclusive of Registration fee, Administration fee, Equipment usage and E-Certificate Please select desired quantity for one or Multiple participants or siblings . Click "Next" to proceed to Buyer (Parents) details. Click "Submit" to proceed to submit ticket (Participant) Details. Please click "Next Ticket" to complete registration for multiple participants. Click "Next" and "Place Order" to confirm Registration. A confirmation email will be sent to buyers email.