Sat, 08 May|
Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex
Terence - Stage 2 - Wavezlink SwimSafer 2.0 Test
Fundamental Water Skills
Time & Location
08 May 2021, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex, 202 Ang Mo Kio Ave 9, Singapore 569771
About The Event
Please complete the online registration form by Tues 20 April 2021 Latest. Confirmed details and future correspondence will be sent via Email provided in registration.
$40/- included Registration fee, Administration fee, Equipment usage and E-Certificate
- Payment is to be made directly to the Coach
- Fees paid are non-refundable after registration unless application is rejected.
- In case your child is feeling unwell, a Medical Certificate must be presented and the refund of test fee will less $20 being the levied administration fee.
The test sequence must be continuous as per layout. It must be performed in an efficient, confident and conclusive manner. Clean swimming attires must be worn beneath all clothing.
PLEASE REPORT 5 MINS BEFORE THE TEST TIMESLOT to register your attendance as the test will start punctually on schedule. Absent or Late comers will be deemed as having failed the Test and no refunds will be given.
Male: Shorts & T-shirt & Clean swimming attires
Female: Shorts & T-shirt & Clean swimming attires
Test Sequence 2 Swim with goggle:
Swim 25m on; Swim 15m on back; Exit the pool
Test Sequence 2A without goggle:
Front float 10sec; Swim 5m on front, rollover; Back float 10sec
Swim 5m on back; Scull, float or tread 30sec
Search & Recover object; Climb out water
Test Sequence 2B part 1 without goggle:
Swim 15m any survival stroke; climb out water
Test Sequence 2B part 2 without goggle with clothing:
Put on PFD on land & Jump in
Swim for 25m with PFD (face clear of water); climb out of water
Health and Indemnity Declaration
By submitting this registration form, you as the parent / guardian do agree to the following declarations:
1) I am aware of the risks involved in the SwimSafer 2.0 Programme and hereby confirm my/my child’s participation in this programme and its test. If during the term of the programme and test, I/my child am/is feeling unwell, taking medication or carrying an injury, I undertake to inform the SwimSafer Instructor/Assessor of the condition prior to participating in the programme/test.
2) In any case, I shall not hold ActiveSG, its SwimSafer Instructors, officers or agents responsible or liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage that I/my child may suffer or incur in connection with this programme/test or from my/my child participation in it.
Test Fee: $40/- inclusive of Registration fee, Administration fee, Equipment usage and E-Certificate Please select quantity as "1" for each participant registered. Multiple participants or siblings should be resubmitted as a separate registration. Click "Next" to proceed to "checkout". You will be required to submit your particulars / details after clicking "Checkout" before registration is complete.