Date: Wed 18 Mar 2020, Time is TBC|
Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex
Trial - Stage 1 - Wavezlink SwimSafer 2.0 Test
Introduction to Water Skills
Time & Location
Date: Wed 18 Mar 2020, Time is TBC
Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex, 1771 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 569978
About The Event
Please complete the online registration form by Sun 16 Feb 2020 Latest. Confirmed details and future correspondence will be sent via Email provided in registration.
$30/- included Registration fee, Administration fee, Equipment usage and E-Certificate
- Payment to be made directly to your child's Coach
- e-Payment may also be made directly to the Coach's mobile number via PayNow or PayLah!
- Fees paid are non-refundable after registration unless application is rejected.
- In case your child is feeling unwell, a Medical Certificate must be presented and the refund of test fee will less $20 being the levied administration fee.
The test sequence must be continuous as per layout. It must be performed in an efficient, confident and conclusive manner. Clean swimming attires must be worn beneath all clothing.
PLEASE REPORT 15MINS BEFORE THE TEST TIMESLOT to register your attendance as the test will start punctually on schedule. Absent or Late comers will be deemed as having failed the Test and no refunds will be given.
Male: Shorts & T-shirt & Clean swimming attires
Female: Shorts & T-shirt & Clean swimming attires
Test Sequence 1A without goggle:
Slide-in Entry; Swim 5m on back
Submerge and identify object
Front float 5sec and stand to recover; Back float 5sec and stand to recover
Swim 10m on front
Signal distress & call for help; Gasp float; float for 10sec and kick to pool’s edge
Test Sequence 1B without goggle with clothing:
Put on PFD on land; Jump in with PFD & float for 30sec
Kick or Swim to pool’s edge & climb out of water
Health and Indemnity Declaration
By submitting this registration form, you as the parent / guardian do agree to the following declarations:
1) I am aware of the risks involved in the SwimSafer 2.0 Programme and hereby confirm my/my child’s participation in this programme and its test. If during the term of the programme and test, I/my child am/is feeling unwell, taking medication or carrying an injury, I undertake to inform the SwimSafer Instructor/Assessor of the condition prior to participating in the programme/test.
2) In any case, I shall not hold ActiveSG, its SwimSafer Instructors, officers or agents responsible or liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage that I/my child may suffer or incur in connection with this programme/test or from my/my child participation in it.
Parents Consent for the Collection of Personal Data
Please note that by confirming your registration, you agree that Wavezlink LLP may collect, use and disclose your personal/child’s personal data as provided, for the purpose of the SwimSafer assessment application in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Test Fee: $30/- inclusive of Registration fee, Administration fee, Equipment usage and E-Certificate Please select quantity as "1" for each participant registered. Multiple participants or siblings should be resubmitted as a separate registration. Click "Next" to proceed to "checkout". You will be required to submit your particulars / details after clicking "Checkout" before registration is complete.